1. We believe the Bible to be the Inspired and inerrent Word of God. By this, we mean that the Autographs (originals written by the original authors) where inspired and that any and all translation is simply a translation of God's inspired Word.
2. We affirm the Trinity. This means we believe God is The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. We do not promote Modalism or Unitarianism.
3. We hold to God as the Creator of Creation. Rather a member is of Young Earth, Old Earth or Evolutionary Creationist, we hold affirm to Adam and Eve as literal beings being created by God and they sinned in the Garden.
4. We believe Jesus is the Messiah and that he was crucified under Pontius Pilate. We believe he died for sinners that did not deserve grace or mercy, but they were offered it anyways by the Almighty.
5. We hold firm to the Protestant view of Christianity (though this does not forbid contributions of topics from Catholics and Eastern Orthodox authors to the blogs).
6. We hold to the Five Solas: Sola Scriptura (Scripture Alone), Sola Fide (Faith Alone), Sola Gratia (Grace Alone), Solus Christus (Christ Alone) and Soli Deo Gloria (Glory to God Alone).
7. We believe in the Gospel, which is that while we were sinners, Christ died for us sinners. Whoever believes in the Lord will not perish, but have everlasting life.
8. We believe after three days, Jesus rose from the grave to conquer death and he ascended into heaven after giving the Great Commission to his disciples.
9. We believe in the doctrine of Original Sin when it comes to the nature of human beings.
10. We believe Jesus Christ is the only path to salvation and that there is no other way to salvation but by him.